- The preliminary program is available. For more information, please visit here.
- ICPAD 2020 goes hybrid. We are offering healthcare professionals, including government and NGO representatives, the possibility to attend the workshop virtually. Virtual participants can attend plenary sessions during the event dates. Abstract-driven sessions and poster viewing are available for physical participants only. Virtual participants can freely access the enduring materials after the event.
- Call for abstracts. To submit your abstracts, please click Abstract Submission.
- Registration is open. The early fee is available until 20 May. Register now
- The 2020 ICPAD is scheduled to take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on 19-20 November 2020. Subscribe our newsletters to stay tuned.
- View the 2019 materials.
After a very successful fourth edition in 2019, the Organizing Committee feels that a fifth edition is necessary. Therefore, it is our pleasure to announce that the 5th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Anticancer Drugs (ICPAD) is scheduled to take place on the 19th and 20th November 2020 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The field of anticancer drugs is in continuous development. Given the many existing drugs with multiple unanswered pharmacological questions and with the introduction of the new group of agents with their unique pharmacological properties many studies are being performed which will lead to new perspectives. This meeting offers a platform for in-depth discussion and debate among experts on new data and their implications.
We invite you to attend the International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Anticancer Drugs and encourage you to submit abstracts on your research in this field.
We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting!
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
The 2020 chairs