- ICPAD 2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) and the Dutch Nederlandse Internisten Vereniging (NIV). Click here to read more.
- Registration is open. Register now before the Late fee applies (21 September).
- Abstract submission is closed. The selection results will be announced in the week of 7 October.
- Check out the confirmed speakers.
- The meeting will be held in the Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam.
- Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.
- Miss the 3rd ICPAD? The meeting materials are now available here.
After a very successful the third edition in 2018, the Organizing Committee feels that a forth edition is necessary. Therefore, it is our pleasure to announce that the 4th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Anticancer Drugs (ICPAD) is scheduled to take place on the 21st and 22nd November 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The field of anticancer drugs is in continuous development. Given the many existing drugs with multiple unanswered pharmacological questions and with the introduction of the new group of agents with their unique pharmacological properties many studies are being performed which will lead to new perspectives. This meeting offers a platform for in-depth discussion and debate among experts on new data and their implications.
We invite you to attend the International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Anticancer Drugs and encourage you to submit abstracts on your research in this field.
We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting!
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
The 2019 chairs