- The program intends to apply for CME accreditation. Please stay tuned with us.
- Registration is open. Early fee discount is available until 20 May.
- Abstract submission is open until 17 September.
- Check out the confirmed speakers.
- Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.
- Miss the 3rd ICPAD? The meeting materials are now available here.
After a very successful the third edition in 2018, the Organizing Committee feels that a forth edition is necessary. Therefore, it is our pleasure to announce that the 4th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Anticancer Drugs (ICPAD) is scheduled to take place on the 21st and 22nd November 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The field of anticancer drugs is in continuous development. Given the many existing drugs with multiple unanswered pharmacological questions and with the introduction of the new group of agents with their unique pharmacological properties many studies are being performed which will lead to new perspectives. This meeting offers a platform for in-depth discussion and debate among experts on new data and their implications.
We invite you to attend the International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Anticancer Drugs and encourage you to submit abstracts on your research in this field.
We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting!
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
The 2019 chairs