- Please note that the organizer does not hire any agent or third party to arrange accommodation for the delegates.
- Registration opens until 1 November. Click here to register now.
- Workshop dinner will be organized on 8 November. This social activity is an optional item and can be purchased at € 50 per ticket during the registration process. Come to join us.
- Complimentary registration is offered to young investigators with an accepted abstract and a 50% discount on the registration fee for young investigators without an accepted abstract. Please see below for more details.
Fees and Conditions
|Academia from Resource Limited Settings|
|– With an accepted abstract||Free Registration|
|Academia from Resource Limited Settings, Non-Profit organizations, Government representatives, and Advocates without an accepted abstract|
|50% discount on the Academia fee valid at the time of registration, please contact the Conference Secretariat for a discount code|
|Early Fee (payment before/on 7 March 2018)||€ 395|
|Full Fee (payment before/on 7 September 2018)||€ 495|
|Late Fee (payment from 8 September to 1 November 2018)||€ 595|
|For onsite registration, an additional fee of 50 EUR will apply (€ 645)|
|Early Fee (payment before/on 7 March 2018)||€ 495|
|Full Fee (payment before/on 7 September 2018)||€ 595|
|Late Fee (payment from 8 September to 1 November 2018)||€ 695|
|For onsite registration, an additional fee of 50 EUR will apply (€ 745)|
|Early Fee (payment before/on 7 March 2018)||€ 845|
|Full Fee (payment before/on 7 September 2018)||€ 945|
|Late Fee (payment from 8 September to 1 November 2018)||€ 1,045|
|For onsite registration, an additional fee of 50 EUR will apply (€ 1,095)|
This registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions,
- Conference bag, including abstract book and final program
- Refreshments during the coffee breaks
- Lunch on the full meeting day
- Workshop dinner has to be booked separately (€ 50 per ticket).
- No day rate is available.
- Payment can only be made by credit card.
- We strongly advise you to register early to secure your registration, as registration will close when the capacity of the venue is reached.
- Please note that registration will be limited to researchers, clinicians and others actively participating as investigators in the field of Targeted Drugs with preference accorded to researchers and clinicians with a doctorate or other professional degree.
- No day rate is available. Payment By credit card only.
PLEASE NOTE: Submission of your online registration does not guarantee that your registration has been accepted. Your registration is final when full prepayment has been received and a confirmation of your registration has been sent.
We are pleased to offer free registration to young investigators with an accepted abstract and a 50% discount on the registration fee for young investigators without an accepted abstract.
IMPORTANT: the free registration is offered to the presenting author of the abstract only.
To be eligible for the Young Investigator's fee waiver, one should be 35 years of age or younger and either be a current Master/PhD student or have obtained a MD/PhD/PharmD degree in the last five years
A Young investigators form needs to be completed by a supervisor and received by the workshop secretariat (email@example.com) at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the workshop. Expert Medical Events will contact the young investigator with instructions regarding registration for the workshop once the application has been received.
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee.
In case of cancellation the following refunds are applicable:
- Cancellation before/on 7 September 2018: 50% refund (minus an administration fee of € 40)
- Cancellation after 7 September 2018: sorry, no refund
Should you be unable to attend the conference, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge provided that a letter of authorization from the original participant has been received and the Conference Secretariat has been notified of the name of the substitute delegate before 7 October 2018. A statement (email/letter/fax) of your cancellation must be sent to Expert Medical Events.
Italian Agency for AIFA procedure
Any Italian pharmaceutical company supporting or participating in a congress abroad, is subjected to an authorization by AIFA (Italian Drug Agency), according to an Italian Government Decree (Decreto Legislativo 219/06 art. 124).
The request of authorization must be submitted within 60 day before the starting date of the event. Italian pharmaceutical companies are advised to contact the official agency appointed by the organizing secretariat:
Alijet and Fargo International
Via Pietro Maroncelli, 43
In order to register as a media participant for the Workshop, the conference secretariat needs to receive proof of accreditation. A reduced registration fee may apply for accredited media participants. Please contact the conference secretariat for registration conditions. A final program/abstract book will be provided onsite. Deadline for application is 7 October 2018.
NB: Media is restricted to the written press. Recording on film or photo is not allowed. We would like to receive a copy of your workshop report once it is finalized. Accreditation may take the form of a photocopy of official press credentials or a letter verifying assignment to the Workshop on the stationary of the media organization concerned. Freelance journalists should submit copies of three (3) by-lined articles on Targeted Drugs in addition to an official letter of assignment. Newsletter writers and editors must submit three (3) issues of their newsletter containing at least one by-lined article on Targeted Drugs by the applicant. All credentials will be verified by the Organizing Committee of the Workshop. Media participants may not register online, but are requested to send the above-mentioned information to Kun-Chieh@expertmedicalevents.com
Related meetings & events
For the organization of meetings and events with topics related to this workshop you are requested to contact the secretariat:
Expert Medical Events B.V.
Biltstraat 106, 3572 BJ
Utrecht, The Netherlands
P: +31 (0)30 230 7140 F: +31 (0)30 230 7148
Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, nr 57179980 – VAT Number NL852471208B01
Liability and Insurance
By registering for the conference participants agree that the organisers do not accept responsibility for medical-, travel- or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.