- Abstract submission is closed. The results have been notified.
- Please note that the organizer does not hire any agent or third party to arrange accommodation for the delegates.
Abstracts should contain the following four components:
- Background: a concise statement of the issue under investigation or a hypothesis;
- Materials & Methods: the experimental methods used (including the statistical analyses employed);
- Results: specific findings (promises such as “to be completed” or “to be presented” are not acceptable);
- Conclusions: a summary of findings that are supported by your results (statistical analyses used to support the conclusions, where appropriate, should be included; concluding statements such as “the results will be discussed” are not acceptable).
Please note that abstracts cannot be accepted if tables, graphs, grant acknowledgements or literature references are included. The maximum word count for the abstract body is 500 words.
Abstracts are considered official communications to the conference and will be treated confidentially. For those abstracts that are accepted, submitters agree to attend the meeting and present their abstract as scheduled.
Authors can submit their abstracts electronically using the button on the right “Abstract Submission”. You will be redirected to the submission website. Please follow the step-by-step directions, which will enable you to upload the abstract. To ensure your abstract retains any special characters or formatting, the abstract must be in Microsoft Word format.
Categories for abstract submission
For purposes of review and programming, abstracts are divided into topical categories. Selection of the most appropriate category is important as it determines who reviews your abstract. The Program Committee reserves the right to reassign your abstract to a more appropriate category.
Topics for abstract submission
Selection of the most appropriate topic is important as it determines who reviews your abstract. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reassign your abstract to a more appropriate category. Abstracts will be accepted either for oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts can be submitted under the following categories:
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anticancer Drugs
- Population Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic Modeling
- Drug Development and Optimization: Approaches & Tools
- Drug-drug and Drug-disease State Interactions
- Anticancer Drug Therapies in Special Populations
Young Investigators/ Postdoc/ MD
We are pleased to offer free registration to young investigators with an accepted abstract and a 50% discount on the registration fee for young investigators without an accepted abstract. IMPORTANT: free registration is offered to the presenting author of the abstract only.
The applicant should:
- be 35 years of age or younger and either be a current Master/PhD student; or,
- have obtained a MD/PhD/PharmD degree in the last five years
Expert Medical Events will contact the young investigator with instructions regarding registration for the workshop once the application has been received.
Notification of abstract acceptance and presentation format
It is the responsibility of the corresponding/presenting author to inform all co-authors of the abstract’s status. Please notify the Conference Secretariat if you have not received notification. If your abstract is accepted, one author is required to register for the conference and present the paper as scheduled. Guidelines for preparing your oral and/or poster presentations will be sent after your abstract has been accepted.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book, which will be distributed during the conference. Please note that the conference secretariat cannot be held responsible for any typing or language errors in the submitted abstracts as only the format of the abstracts will be changed and not the content.